We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are a long-established (70 Years), experienced, innovative & creative company with a wide range and scope of products & projects spanning across both commercial and domestic joinery, furniture & fit outs. We pride ourselves on producing high-quality and reliable joinery & steelwork to a solid, long standing, and continually growing growing client base.
Our team are passionate, fun, values driven and have a healthy respect for hard work, honesty, passion and integrity.
If you are Values driven and are inspired by our Team Values of “Safety First, Together we win, Do what you say you will do, Bring ideas & Challenge Yourself ”, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Programmer/Detailer with proven experience working with Microvellum or similar CAD design programs.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, relevant experience, and a passion for joinery & furniture design.
- Work with a passionate, highly engaged, and fun-loving team
- Great Team Culture & Values
- Competitive remuneration
- Use your creative flair with commercial and residential design projects
- Full-time, permanent role. We will consider a part time role to ensure we get the right Team member
- Ability for some remote or “at home” work
- Working right alongside the manufacturing joinery & steel fabrication Team, giving you a close & up-front experience and view of projects & products coming to life
Role requirements & Experience:
- Ability to translate architects and designers’ drawings to shop drawings & CAD design.
- Experience with Microvellum or similar CAD software
- Cabinetmaking or joinery experience.
- Ability to visualise a project/item of joinery & translate this into a CAD drawing
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as being an integral and participative member of the team.
- Take personal pride and responsibility in your work
- Can do attitude and a genuine desire to be the best at what you do.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
What you will be doing
- Programming accurate and detailed custom-made joinery & furniture pieces for manufacture.
- Building and maintaining client & Team rapport by delivering superb customer service throughout the consultation, design & programming process
- Generating clear and concise designs/plans/renders for both client presentation & joinery manufacture.
- Some onsite detailing & measurements with Sales Team and Joinery Team
- Bringing with you experiences & skills that enable us to grow through learning and continuous improvement
- Involved in creating “inspirational & creative fit out solutions”