Kansas City – USA – Part time jobs for students
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran
status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
In the role of Driver you will provide transportation for residents, which may include outings and medical appointments in a timely and orderly manner.
- Drive the bus or other vehicles to and from required destinations while operating the vehicle in a safe manner at all time.
- Schedule destinations of the bus or other vehicles as directed by the Management Team.
- Be accessible to the management team during working hours via cell phone and/or pager or other means in the event of changes to schedule or unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Ensure the bus and/or other vehicles are clean
- Timely completion and submission of paperwork related to the performance of job duties as required by operations procedures, or as requested.
- May be assigned to other job functions in the community when not driving or on a relief basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess a good driving records; may require a CDL license and must be able to provide a copy of motor vehicle driving record prior to employment
- Ability to drive the bus or other vehicles, meeting all federal and state driving regulations and requirements
- Ability to operate the bus or other vehicles in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to maintain the bus or other vehicles.
Salary: Starting at $11.20 / hour