Are you a friendly and experience Café Assistant looking for a new challenge? Shona McFarlane Retirement Village in Lower Hutthas an opportunity for you!
- Varied and rewarding role
- Fun, friendly and supportive environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
About Ryman Retirement Villages
Ryman Healthcare’s Shona McFarlane Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. Everything we do has to be good enough for mum, and our team love putting smiles on our resident’s faces.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our supportive team as a Café Assistant. We have two part time positions available working Friday and Saturday
In this role you will:
- Provide an excellent food and beverage service in the café for residents, relatives and visitors
- Promote a welcoming and caring atmosphere at the village
- Work closely with, and support your colleagues
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Strong empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Outstanding communication skills
- A reliable, friendly and professional manner
Benefits of working at a Ryman Village
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Certainty of hours through fixed rosters
- Work in a beautiful, resort style village
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Ryman Team Benefits Card with discounts from a range of suppliers and retailers
If you are interested in working for a company with a clear purpose that are committed to safety, kindness and developing our people we would love to hear from you.