We are collecting job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
CleanSlate is a national medical group providing treatment for the chronic disease of addiction. Our Mission is to improve the quality of life for people suffering from opioid and alcohol addictions. We’re accomplishing this first through high-quality medication-assisted treatment (MAT) led by physicians and licensed medical providers in a convenient outpatient environment.
We combine this science with hands-on care, providing our patients with psychosocial support and intensive care coordination with a wide network of partners in every community.
To date, since inception, CleanSlate has treated almost 100,000 patients in over 75 centers across the country, working closely with our partners to save and change lives.
We are Warriors for Hope. We fight to save lives and help patients achieve the lives they want and deserve.
The Center Medical Director (hereafter, CMD) provides medical leadership in the primary location determined upon hire. Over the course of practice there will be various clinical scenarios that will arise requiring an understanding of the medically compromised patient and the multifactional considerations in treating addiction. CMDs will involve themselves in difficult clinical situations and will be available to advanced practice clinicians for consultation. Additionally, the CMD oversees the function of the center in conjunction with his or her dyadic operational partner. This position reports to the Area Medical Director or to the Regional Medical Director.
- Provide medication assisted treatment including initial evaluations, induction on Buprenorphine and follow up care to patients within the center
- Provide supervision to APRNs or PAs in the center.
- Prescribe medication to patients in accordance with our formulary; timely completion of all prescriptions
- Involvement in complex patient decision making e.g. regarding medically compromised or complicated patient care, determining if a patient requires a different level of addiction care, assisting in the discharge determination process.
- Lead a weekly or otherwise regularly scheduled interdisciplinary treatment meeting (IDT) to review challenging patients for the purposes of decision making and education.
- Provide on-site consultation to part time physicians.
- Knowledge of any significant matters affecting the individual clinic including, but not limited to, threats made against the clinic, compliance concerns, or death of a patient under the clinics care.
- Complete clinical notes at the end of each work day.
- Complete co-signatures regularly.
- Maintain all licenses, certifications and credentialing materials allowing for continuing practice at CleanSlate Centers.
- Participate in referral development events either through self-initiation, in conjunction with the dyadic partner (center manager) or as instructed by the CMDs supervisor
- Engage with Center Manager on shared dyadic responsibilities such as quality and performance metrics impacting the center, facilitating staff meetings to review metrics with all clinical staff. Examples of performance metrics would be retention percentages, attrition patterns, and data which reflects accordance with our treatment model.
- Collaborate with Center Manager regarding performance of NPs or PAs, serving primary role in evaluating performance and delivering annual reviews. Center Manager will enter performance review information into HRIS system for team member record.
- In conjunction with People Services, when appropriate manage NP and PA employee relations issues by investigating issue, providing and documenting coaching, drafting and presenting formal Corrective Action, etc. .
- Any and all other tasks or projects, as assigned.
Physical and Environmental Demands
- Dependent body mobility to access a standard office environment with shelves and drawers of varying heights.
- Vision sufficient to read a computer screen, and printed text and hand written documents.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer keyboard on a daily basis.
- Stamina to sit and/or stand up for hours at a time.
- Ability to transport, lift or carry essential work-related materials or items up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone, and in various forms of written communication.
- Mental stamina for problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to document, recall, and explain detailed trainings, conversation, or events, and apply oral/written instructions, as needed.
- Must be a licensed MD or DO with an active NPI, XDEA, State License and Controlled Substance Registration if required by state where licensed.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities. Demonstrated ability for interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills. Computer fluency. Professionalism in all communications internally and externally.
- Team player with high adaptability.
- Ability to improve with feedback and constructive criticism.
- Demonstrated commitment and compassion to patients with substance dependence.
Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants, clinical staff
- Generous PTO package plus Holidays for full and part time positions
- 401K and Roth with Company match
- Affordable Medical plans for employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Dental and Vision plans for employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care expenses
- Employer contribution to the HSA
- Employer Assistance Program with company paid visit allotment
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability including part time employees
- Continued Education Paid Time Off and Education Reimbursement for Providers $2500 per year.
- RVU Incentive Bonus Program
- STAR Approved Site (loan reimbursement program for eligible participants).