We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Join Royston Hospital
At Royston Hospital, we perform a wide range of diagnostic, interventional and surgical procedures. With a long-standing history of serving our community, we are proud to be the number one provider of private surgical services in Hawke’s Bay.
We are a part of the Evolution Healthcare group, which is a leading provider of choice for innovative and superior private healthcare across New Zealand and Australia. We believe the work we do, the values we uphold, and the ambitions of our team enable our staff to be their best.
Evolution Healthcare is a leading provider of healthcare services in New Zealand and Australia. Our group has five hospitals and a range of specialist health and wellbeing services.
Provide exceptional patient care as part of our Specialist Ward team.
- We will pay you to have a day off on your birthday
- You will have Christmas and New Year off as the hospital closes for two weeks
- Morning and afternoon teas provided to staff by our chefs
About the role
As a Registered Nurse at Royston Hospital, you will provide exceptional patient care as part of our Specialist Ward team.
You will also:
- be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care
- identify potential medical complications
- provide interventions, treatments and therapies
- anticipate the individual patient’s requirements, discuss with medical colleagues, and organise necessary investigations and equipment
- maintain patient safety and integrity by anticipating and managing risks and potential complications in treatments, procedures and the surgical environment – including risks related to infection, positioning and restraint.
Your practice will be in line with the code of conduct and professional boundaries of the nursing professional body.
This is a permanent position for 64 hours per fortnight and is located at Royston Hospital in Hastings.
You will have excellent organisational skills, be flexible and open-minded, and successfully work within a team.
You will also:
- be a Registered Nurse with current NZ Nursing Council APC
- have at least two years Nursing experience, ideally in one of our specialist areas
- be committed to continuous quality improvement and personal development
- support and coordinate or work alongside colleagues and the multi-disciplinary team in a collaborative manner, respecting and valuing the different perspectives and strengths
- support patients and their families/whanau by meeting clinical needs and establishing a sense of security and trust.
When you join us at Royston Hospital, you will be given the support you need to succeed. We provide a safe, friendly, inclusive and diverse work environment.
Royston Hospital is a part of the wider team of Evolution Healthcare. With a team of 1300 and growing, Evolution Healthcare is a leading provider of choice for innovative and superior private healthcare across New Zealand and Australia. We believe the work we do, the values we uphold, and the ambitions of our team enable our staff to be their best.
Belonging to Evolution Healthcare means you are supported by an organisation that invests in facilities, technologies and innovative models to continuously move towards a better future for all the people in our care.
Leading through our values
We are a values-driven organisation. You will champion our values of integrity, commitment, collaboration and innovation through your work by bringing the best of yourself to every situation and put the wellbeing of our people and all the people we care for, first.
We welcome applications from people with the right to work in New Zealand.
Applications close on Friday, 12 August 2022.