We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Coene’s Bar & Eatery is on the lookout for a Chef De Partie to join the team!
Located on Oriental Parade with breathtaking views of the harbour from all areas of the restaurant, Coene’s prides itself on delivering high-quality food & beverage alongside top notch, memorable customer service.
We are looking for a talented team of kitchen professionals to produce and execute food to the highest of standards.
The primary purpose of the Chef de Partie is to support the Head Chef and/or Sous Chef and be part of the team. You are a leader, trainer and mentor to Junior Chefs and Kitchen Hands. A Chef de Partie is a developmental role with the aim to expand on already strong cookery skills, as well as management skills, so as to one day run the kitchen. You will learn how to work in all sections of the kitchen under the leadership of the Head or Sous Chef during service.
This role will involve working evenings and weekends.
What we’ll love about you..
- You will have at least 2 years previous experience working in a busy kitchen!
- You will love a hectic, fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure!
- You’ll be curious, interested and eager to learn, improve & adjust
- You’ll be all about building team culture and driving customer experiences
- You’ll be a leader for Junior Chefs and provide reliable support for the Head Chef
- You will be energetic and enthusiastic with great communication skills
- A passion for upskilling others and celebrating their successes
- You are all about integrity, you do the right thing even when no one is watching
As ever, we’re extremely passionate about the development of our team and provide everyone with industry leading training, a clear structure for career progression and numerous rewards and incentives. We are all about progression within our team! Take a look at some of our team members and how they have progressed with Kāpura – https://www.kapura.co.nz/#careers
What you’ll love about us…
- A clear career path and staff progression
- Quarterly performance reviews
- 50% off all food whilst working
- 25% off all food and drink at all Kāpura venues!
- Monthly employee of the month award including restaurant vouchers, sports tickets and spa & beauty vouchers
- Regular on-site and company-wide incentive schemes
- 1 x paid day of per year to volunteer at a charity of your choice!
For any visa holders out there…this isn’t a barrier for us! We will pay the cost of a VOC or Essential Skills visa for the successful applicant!
If this role is of interest to you and you’re looking for your next step in your career…..then apply now!