We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The Green Man Pub is looking for a Chef De Partie and Junior Chef to join the kitchen team!
A bit of Irish meets a bit of kiwi and you have one of Wellington’s busiest CBD’s restaurants and bars, The Greenman Pub. Boasting a range of craft beer on tap, an extensive bistro-style menu and of course stellar table service!
We are looking for a talented team of kitchen professionals to produce and execute food to the highest of standards.
As a Junior Chef you will put a high focus on making sure the kitchen is prepared and ready to go for service. This is a developmental role with the aim to expand on already strong cookery & organization skills, so as to one day run the kitchen! The primary purpose of the Chef de Partie is to support the Head Chef and/or Sous Chef and be part of the team. You are a leader, trainer and mentor to Junior Chefs and Kitchen Hands.
Please state whether you are applying for the Chef De Partie or Junior Chef position in the application questions.
What we’ll love about you…
- You will have previous experience working in a busy kitchen (at least 2 years for the CDP role)
- Strong organizational skills, making sure the kitchen is ready for service
- Self motivated and a strong work ethic
- Set the standard for the team and an attention to detail.
- Show excellent communication and listening skills for your team and customers
- Ensure all operational processes and procedures are adhered to
- Identify potential service issues and act accordingly to avoid them
- Have a positive attitude!
As ever, we’re extremely passionate about the development of our team and provide everyone with industry leading training, a clear structure for career progression and numerous rewards and incentives. We are all about progression within our team! Take a look at some of our team members and how they have progressed with Kāpura – https://www.kapura.co.nz/#careers
What you’ll love about us…
- A clear career path and staff progression
- Quarterly performance reviews
- 50% off all food whilst working
- 25% off all food and drink at all Kāpura venues
- Monthly employee of the month award including restaurant vouchers, sports tickets and spa & beauty vouchers
- Regular on-site and company-wide incentive schemes
- 1 x paid day off per year to volunteer at a charity of your choice!
If you think you are ready for the challenge…….apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!