We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Leroy’s are on the lookout for a Chef de Partie to join the team!
Open Monday-Friday with weekends off; Leroy’s is all about pumping out banging food and having the most epic range of beers in Wellington! We’re looking to add a chef to our team, and all Junior Chefs and CDP’s out there are welcome to apply! Ideally, you will have a couple of years experience in a kitchen.
With Wellington on a plate around the corner, we have full-time hours available at Leroy’s throughout the month of August. Once WOAP is over and we move into a quieter period, we can offer part-time hours. However, you will have plenty of opportunities to take up shifts at one of our 35+ bars and restaurants across Wellington to boost your hours if that’s what you’re after!
What we’ll love about you:
- You want weekends off, but are available to work the occasional Saturday function.
- You will have previous experience working in a busy kitchen!
- You will love a hectic, fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure!
- You’ll be curious, interested and eager to learn, improve & adjust
- You’ll be all about building team culture and driving customer experiences
- You will be energetic and enthusiastic with great communication skills
- You have a passion for upskilling others and celebrating their successes
- You are all about integrity, you do the right thing even when no one is watching
What we know you’ll love about us:
- Career progression opportunities available across all 35+ Kāpura venues!
- 50% off all food whilst working
- 25% off all food and drink at ALL Kāpura venues
- Access to restaurant vouchers, sports tickets and cheap gym memberships!
- Free Reiki and EAP services to support your wellbeing
- Company wide employee of the month award – win a paid day off work!
- Support or donations with any charity & community projects you are involved in
For any visa holders out there…this isn’t a barrier for us! We will pay the cost of a VOC or Essential Skills visa for the successful applicant!
If you are ready to take the plunge and press forward with your hospitality career then click apply now – we can’t wait to hear from you!!