We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
• Assistance with 1st months accommodation
• Full time with an excellent salary package
• Plenty of room for career advancement
Located in the heart of the picturesque Canterbury region, in the shadows of the Southern Alps lies this stunning luxury high country resort.
This is a rare opportunity for a passionate Chef de Partie or Sous Chef to join the talented kitchen team and further progress their career.
Your responsibilities will include
• Assist in supervising and training of the Commis, Apprentices, Demi Chefs.
• Prepare the Mise en Place for their shift and the proceeding shift.
• Follow the food hygiene procedures for maintaining a clean, tidy, safe and organised work area
• Inspect all Food items delivered to the kitchen to ensure the highest of produce is received
• To develop and maintain professional relationships with other departments
• Take an active role in the preparation ensuring that recipes, tests and presentation of dishes are maintained to the highest standard
• Organise a daily work schedule and ordering requirements for the section.
The skills/experience you’ll possess
• A relevant qualification in Professional Cookery
• Experience within a professional kitchen
• Punctual, organised and trustworthy with a professional appearance
• Ability to manage other people and motivate staff
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to resolve conflict in a constructive manner
• Ability to solve problems and think-on-your-feet
• Willingness to take initiative and make decisions
Interested? I’d love to hear from you! Please connect with me today at email@example.com