We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Chess Wizards is looking for engaging individuals to teach chess to K-5th grade students, after school, in a classroom setting. If you love chess and feel you can make learning it fun for kids of all ages, then you have probably found the perfect job (the only drawback: it is part-time). Currently, Chess Wizards is looking for instructors who are willing to teach between 1 and 5 one-hour classes per week.
- Be responsible for your student’s safety and supervision at all times.
- Implement CDC, School, and Chess Wizards COVID-19 prevention practices.
- Maintain a structured and organized learning environment.
- Encourage positive interpersonal interactions at all times.
- Cultivate an interactive, friendly, and welcoming group dynamic.
- Utilize positive behavior management and classroom management techniques.
- Ability to relate well with children.
- Ability to make chess fun!
- Encourage connections between chess problem-solving with real life problem-solving.
- Knowledge of basic chess strategy required.
- Utilize curriculum, teaching tools, and other materials provided by Chess Wizards.
- USCF rating a plus!
- Maintain regular communication with Area Managers and other coordinating staff.
- Maintain positive relationships with parents, on-site staff, co-instructors, and school administration.
- Promptness, punctuality and responsible conduct are requirements when working with children.
- Be a positive role model for your students.
- Be a proud representative of your own character as well as Chess Wizards.
Pay: $55 – $75 per scheduled class, this is an hour and a half commitment.
Hours: 1-5 one-hour classes per week in the afternoons, up to you.
If you are able to fulfill the responsibilities above, while creating a fun and exciting atmosphere in your classroom, then this is the position for you!
For more information about our program, please check out our website: http://www.chesswizards.com/ (http://www.chesswizards.com/)