We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We’re currently looking for new cinema attendants with weekday and weekend availability. Flexible, part-time hours with a minimum of 3-4 shifts per week (15-25 hours).
We’re looking to hire staff with the potential of stepping up into a supervisor position within 6 months (hold a duty manager’s certificate).
A variety of shifts are available on our roster across weekdays and weekends (open 7 days, 9am until late), so you’ll need to be available to work late nights and weekends .
Key qualities sought:
- LCQ certificate is advantageous, though we’ll provide training for the right applicant
- A current Duty Manager’s certificate or the potential to obtain one within 6 months (note: to hold a Duty Manager’s Certificate you must be 20+ years of age with 6 months experience in a licenced premise)
- An eager and fast learner
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Positive and friendly nature
- Barista experience is a bonus
Experience working in a customer service position is preferred and you must:
- Have an interest in film – staff are encouraged to watch the films and read reviews
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have great communication and organisational skills
Please note: there is no public transport to Pauatahanui. You will require reliable transport to get to and from shifts (we’re open from 9.00am until 11.30pm).