We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
At the Bupa Parklands Care Home, located in Papanui Road, Christchurch, are searching for a casual Cleaner/Housekeeper to join the Housekeeping team.
They are looking for someone who is prepared to work 20 hours per week and can work more hours if needed.
As part of our Housekeeping team, you will help create a homely and healthy place for our residents by providing an exceptional cleaning service to the Care Home.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain a high standard of cleaning as set out on the cleaning schedule
- Managing cleaning supplies
- Treat residents with respect and dignity
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Previous cleaning experience in a similar environment is preferable
- Be prepared to roll up your sleeve and get stuck into whatever needs to get done
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, care, and passion for making a difference in our residents’ lives
- Must have flexible availability for a variety of shifts throughout the week, including weekends and evenings.
- Reliable transport or travel arrangements
What Bupa can offer you
- Ongoing training and development
- Industry-competitive remuneration and benefit
- Opportunities for national (and sometimes international) career advancement
- Internal reward and recognition programme
- Employee led B-fit Health and Wellbeing programme. We practice what we preach by encouraging our people to make healthy lifestyle choices
Bupa is one of New Zealand’s leading healthcare providers with a strong commitment to helping people across the globe live longer, happier, healthier lives. We have retirement villages and care homes located across NZ.
At the heart of our service are our values – Brave, Caring and Responsible. These are the principles that determine the way we behave and what we believe. They also bring us together as a family, giving us a common culture, and they inspire trust and loyalty in our people.
If you are reliable, passionate about caring for eldering and want to make a positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you. Don’t delay – APPLY NOW and join our awesome team! Please note that we will be shortlisting for this position in the New Year.
The NZ Government has mandated that workers in the health and disability sector must receive their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine by 15th November and their second dose by 1st January 2022. Due to this mandate, we’ll need to collect evidence of your Pfizer vaccinations during our recruitment process.