We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
• Permanent-on going employment
• Based in Te Puke and Papamoa
• Great opportunity to join a great team.
Building Service Contractors of NZ (BSCNZ) is the trade association for the NZ Cleaning industry – we represent many employers who require the services of Commercial Cleaners throughout NZ.
You will be employed directly by one of our Members who will provide you with an Employment Agreement, uniform, and any required PPE. All necessary training and support for this important role will be given.
Please highlight in your CV any relevant experience you may have.
Indicative Shift Details:
Monday 7.5 Hours
Tuesday 6 Hours
Wednesday 7.5 Hours
Thursday 6 Hours
Friday 9 Hours
36 hours per week
The shifts will generally start from 5 pm onwards
You must be available for every shift.
About the Role:
Cleaners provide a range of cleaning services to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene while presenting a professional and safe environment for staff, and clients at 5 sites within Te Puke and Papamoa.
Requirements could include;
• Vacuuming, mopping
• Cleaning Bathrooms, yes that includes TOLIETS
• Rubbish removal
• Surface and desk wiping
• Daily sanitisation
• Glass cleaning
• Stock replenishment
• Detail cleaning
Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate a passion for quality cleaning work and customer service;
• Own transport and FULL drivers licence
• Cleaning experience preferred
• Good communication skills
• An ability to work unsupervised
• Strong attention to detail
• Focus on customer service and delivery of outcomes
• No Criminal convictions.
• Personal drive to do your best work!
• An eye for detail
• Fit and healthy as cleaning is manual work and you will be required to stand for the entire shift
• Willingness to carry out all relevant screening requirements prior to and during employment, this will include COVID vaccination and regular testing
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
• Join a large, professional commercial cleaning company.
• Opportunities for future career advancement.
• Uniform supplied.
• Opportunity to take on additional hours of work
Do you meet the above criteria? Is so we are keen to hear from you – please apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
BSCNZ will receive your application online, coordinate the necessary details and forward your application to the Employer on your behalf.
By applying for this opportunity, you consent for BSCNZ to collect information relevant to your application from you, your referees, the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and any other related party. The information collected will be shared with the potential employer.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Full time, Permanent
Salary: $20.30 / hour