We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
TEACHING ASSISTANT – CLEVEDON KINDERGARTEN
(Would suit a Teacher-in-Training or someone who has had considerable proven experience working with young children)
Job Code: TACLEVE324
Part Time Position Monday – Friday (25 hours per week )
Hours are from 9.00am – 2.30pm including a half hour unpaid lunch break
Successful incumbent will be required to work in the term breaks (school holidays)
Experience would be an advantage!
Do you want to work for a community-based organisation that puts children before profit?
We are seeking an experienced, unqualified person someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and has a passion for providing respectful and responsive care and education to young children. This part-time position requires the successful applicant to work with children aged between 2 to 5 years of age.
Successful applicants will have proven experience in working with young children in some capacity.
Do you possess the following attributes?
- A positive interest in working with young children
- Adaptability and ability to work calmly and with patience
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Clear communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships across a range of clients
- Reliability, excellent attendance and punctuality.
If this sounds like you then in return we offer:
- Generous employment terms and conditions
- A fabulous team environment
- A well-resourced and well-established centre in a close-knit community.
- Great hours that could fit well with your school-aged children – 5 days per week between the hours of 9.00am and 2.30pm
All applicants must reside in New Zealand and be eligible to work in New Zealand. Applicants will undergo a full Police Vet process.
Start date: To be negotiated
Hours required: Monday – Friday 25 hours
Applications close: 4.00pm Friday 4th February 2022
To apply for this position please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.