Leading Neuro-Rehabilitation Provider
ABI Rehabilitation NZ Ltd Wellington has an opportunity for a clinical administrator to join our team. The role will be based across both our Community Services in Tawa and in our intensive inpatient service in Porirua. We are a leader in the field of brain injury rehabilitation and an accredited provider of post-acute, and community based rehabilitation for clients with traumatic brain injury (TBI).
We provide a varied range of rehabilitation for our clients who have experience traumatic brain injuries. Our services include Community rehabilitation; Concussion Services, Psychology and medical reviews, Intensive Community Rehabilitation and Vocational Rehabilitation. Our intensive inpatient service includes clients who have experienced traumatic brain injuries and are beginning their rehabilitation journey. This includes Emerging Consciousness Rehabilitation and Intensive Inpatient Rehabilitation. We work closely together across our two Wellington sites, providing continuity of rehabilitation. You would be working with a diverse team of allied health therapists, Nursing, Psychologists and Rehabilitation Medical Specialists.
A successful applicant would have the following skills:
- Experience or an understanding of working in a health setting
- Experience using a variety of different data base systems
- Be proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Have a friendly and professional deposition
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work well autonomously but also within a team
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Previous experience in a clinical administrative role would be advantageous but not essential – training would be provided
We require a high standard of work and in return offer you excellent opportunities for personal and professional development and a great team environment.
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter to hr@abi-rehab. co. nz
Telephone enquiries can be made to Kristen Clarke, Community Services Manager on either
04 240 0122 or 021 896 543