We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Exciting opportunity to grow your HR career
- Permanent position
- Central Wellington location
Our client is looking for a dynamic and passionate HR Coordinator who can join their team and hit the ground running! You will be providing administrative support and coordination for all of their operational HR functions. This will involve managing HR information, recruitment and induction coordination, reporting and providing generalist HR support to managers and employees. You will also coordinate internal engagement activities and play a key part in the maintenance and continuous improvement of processes and service delivery.
To be considered for this opportunity, our client is looking for the following attributes:
- A strong customer focus
- Proactive with a flexible working style
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A team player with a clear and confident communication style
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- A friendly, helpful and professional attitude
In return for your passion and commitment, you will be part of a supportive and flexible work environment and a healthy, inclusive organisational culture that enables success.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Please visit our Hot Jobs at www.h2r.co.nz and refer to reference number 413329.
For further information, please contact Megan Clowes on 021 0820 9380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be acknowledged by email. Please apply only if you are eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ permanent resident or NZ citizen).
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.