We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Cleaner – Permanent, ongoing employment.
- Location – Kilbirnie, Wellington
- Great opportunity to join a great team.
Building Service Contractors of NZ (BSCNZ) is the trade association for the NZ Cleaning industry – we represent many employers who require the services of Commercial Cleaners throughout NZ.
You will be employed directly by one of our Members who will provide you with an Employment Agreement, uniform, and any required PPE. Previous Commercial Cleaning experience is preferred but not essential. All necessary training and support for this important role will be given.
Please highlight in your CV any commercial cleaning experience you may have.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Providing cleaning services to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within a sports or swimming complex in Kilbirnie
- Monday – Sunday
- 20 hours per week
- 5 days per week on a rostered basis
9.00 pm – 1.00 am
- Monday – Sunday
- 18 hours per week
- 6 days per week on a rostered basis
9.00 pm – 12.00 am
You must be available for every shift.
RESPONSIBILIITES INCLUDE (but are not limited to)
- Cleaning toilets
- Wet and dry Mopping, Sweeping, Vacuuming
- Rubbish removal
- Surface wiping and sanitation
- Stock replenishment
- Detail cleaning of surfaces and edges
- Glass cleaning
WHAT DO I NEED?
- To be reliable and motivated wanting to do a great job every time for this client.
- Experienced Cleaner preferred, but not essential.
- You must have an eye for detail.
- Be well presented
- Have great communication skills
- Be proactive and able to solve problems
- Be fit and healthy – as Cleaning is a manual job and is hard work!
- Have nil convictions and be able to pass a Ministry of Justice Security check.
- Be available for every shift.
- You must be able to speak and understand English to a good level, as all H&S and instructions are in English only.
- Willingness to carry out all relevant screening requirements prior to and during employment, this will include COVID vaccination and regular testing
- Have reliable transport to get to and from work
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
- Join a large, professional commercial cleaning company.
- Opportunities for future career advancement.
- Uniform supplied.
- Ongoing training to ensure a successful transition into the role.
If you are looking for a new role and meet the above criteria – please apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
BSCNZ will receive your application online, coordinate the necessary details and forward your application to the Employer on your behalf.
By applying for this opportunity, you consent for BSCNZ to collect information relevant to your application from you, your referees, Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and any other related party. The information collected will be shared with the potential employer.
We look forward to hearing from you.