We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Pact is a major provider of community, vocational and residential based intellectual disability, mental health and addictions services across Southland, Otago, West Coast and the Lower North Island. Our team of passionate staff journey alongside individuals to support them in setting and achieving their goals.
We are looking for someone with a passion for supporting people with a high and complex needs to lead fulfilling lives in the community.
Our services provide a safe and positive environment where our clients are assisted to achieve maximum independence.
Pact is currently looking for full and part time Community Support Workers to work in our intellectual disability residential service in Wanaka.
It is the people we support, that makes this the best job!
We are currently seeking people to join our intellectual disability team, to support our clients to lead fulfilling lives in the community. Even if you have had no previous experience, though know you have the right attitude, enjoy supporting people in your personal life, have a natural way about you, are innovative and can think on your feet and you’re willing to learn and grow not only yourself, but the people around you. Then apply with Pact as we are looking for active, fun, practical, caring people to work and support our clients to attain their goals in life, to enhance the skills they have and build on them.
- Support with daily house tasks
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- Ensure strict compliance with medication and considering clients needs
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ensure client processes are accurately documented
- Adding to the teams culture by showing positivity and patience
- Celebrating staff and clients accomplishments
- Ability to build and sustain working relationships with clients, staff and external agencies
You will have the chance to train and gain further education on the job, which then enhances your own worth within the organisation.
Our starting rate is $24.06 an hour and in increments increase to $28.25 after completing your Career Force levels, which is on the job based training. We offer a lot of training within in the job to ensure you have the skills to be the best support person within Pact.
- 48 hours per fortnight and 64 hours per fortnight
- 3-11pm and 11pm-7am (sleepover) shifts
As we operate 24/7, hours of work will include day, evening, weekend and sleepover shifts, this will be dependent upon roster.
Pact is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to work alongside people with an intellectual disability who will inspire, encourage, be a role model, plus have excellent interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A full driver’s licence and computer skills are essential.
- If on a work visa, this must be valid for at least twelve months.
- If shortlisted, you must be available for an interview in Wanaka.