We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
This is a Part Time position of 64 hours per fortnight available within our Mental Health service in Wellington.
If you are successful you will be working Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8.15am through until 5.15pm each day
This position is available immediately and you must be available to work both Saturdays and Sundays.
You will have/be:
- A willingness to work towards a National Certificate in Mental Health or Human Services which is funded by us.
- Open to personal cares such as – assisting with showering, dressing and getting our consumers in and out of bed.
- Hold a current full drivers license and have reliable transport
- Wanting flexibility with hours of work and not interested in a standard nine-to-five.
- The ability to take pride in a healthy home environment – including cleaning, meal preparation and shopping.
- Eligible to work in New Zealand with a minimum of six months on Visa.
- Caring and Kind in nature with integrity that can provide support to those from all walks of life.
What can we offer you?
- An excellent working environment
- Rewarding work where you can make a positive difference in your community
- Extensive ongoing training opportunities
First Aid Course
And other learning and development opportunities to study while working
- Excellent overtime allowances and a minimum starting rate of $21.50 per hour
- Career growth and advancement
We believe that:
People with disabilities as citizens of New Zealand have the same rights to full community participation.
- Learning & Development is a lifelong process and that all people possess the ability to learn and develop.
- Every person can have a valued role in society.
- Services must be developed to meet the needs of individuals that use them.
- The needs of people change and services need to be responsive of those changes.
As a Community Support Worker you will be supporting clients by maintaining a high quality of life, a quality home environment, and encouraging full participation in all aspects of community daily life.
MASH provides a wide range of support services for people with Mental Health, Intellectual or Physical Disability or Illness, alcohol and addiction and youth respite care
These services are offered either at the residential homes we support, or people who require support in their own homes, or in the community.
MASH operates throughout the lower North Island in the Wellington, Kapiti, Horowhenua, Palmerston North and Hawkes Bay regions.
MASH mental health residential supported accommodation provides community based housing with support staff available depending on the level of need. MASH support staff work in partnership with our consumers to develop individualised packages and achieve personal goals.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and we may close the position earlier if the right candidate is found.