We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Love to learn? Connect, work, and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts
- Get hands-on experience in one the best consulting careers available
- Do you want to learn and grow from top experts in data analysis, data science and data modelling?
- Are you excited to have real-world opportunities to develop your data skills and network?
Our team’s goal is simple: to help our clients make data-driven decisions, and to automate processes wherever it makes the most sense. To sum it up, we help our clients work smarter.
Deloitte’s Summer Intern program, running from November 2022 to February 2023, is a great way to experience what life is like in Consulting by giving you real world exposure to clients and projects. The program is designed to help you make the best career choice by showing you what it’s like working for Deloitte.
Your future starts with us
Our team of experts are constantly curious and excited about combining our wonderful array of tech expertise to transform data into our clients’ most valuable assets. Our team is supported with the resources, training, and tools they need to excel at their work, along with the freedom and power to create their own paths forward to make a difference.
As a Summer Intern, you will be working with our experienced teams at various client engagements. You will learn through first-hand experience of how we engage our clients and deliver unique people solutions.
What will you get to do?
- In joining our AI & Data team, you’ll get to work with emerging tech like robotics process automation, and machine learning to redesign knowledge-based work.
- Harness your creativity to design and implement next-gen solutions to help our clients better manage, protect, share and innovate with their data.
- By joining us, you’ll be trained on a variety of methods and tools including advanced visualisation, rapid prototyping, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and text analytics, real-time decisioning, machine learning, the list goes on.
- You’re probably look at that list and thinking – “I don’t know half of those things!” Well, that’s the point isn’t it? We’re here to train you. You just need to be hungry and willing to learn!
Finance & Performance – Modellers
- Our team lives and breathes data. We work on the problems and issues that keep CFOs up at night. Part of our job involves gaining insights from reporting to understand what has happened in the past, but we’re also looking ahead to help CFOs predict, forecast and prepare for what’s ahead.
- You’ll also have a basic understanding of Finance and Accounting processes and principles, and a deep passion and interest in data and emerging technologies such as cloud, cognitive and in-memory computing, blockchain and advanced analytics.
- If you can appreciate just how important it is to have finance processes optimised and are excited about the potential that Fintech solutions can offer, this is the team for you!
Where can you do this?
We’re looking for an intern to join our vibrant Wellington office.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We know that as a student, you may not necessarily have a tonne of technical skills or experience, and that’s okay! At Deloitte, we see past experience, and value your ethics and potential to grow more than anything else. You’re someone who:
- Is studying towards a STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Maths), or Business/Finance/Commerce degree with a major in a data related area
- Has a passion for data and the business insights which can be delivered through the use of analytics
- Thrives in collaborative environments
- Demonstrates a resilient and hardworking attitude – whenever you work on a project, you give it your all!
- Enjoys working on ambiguous and fuzzy problems
- Is a problem solver that can combine creativity with logical thinking
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have a passion for all things cloud, strategy, data, insights, analytics, and intelligent solutions
If you’re nodding like crazy because this sounds exactly like you – apply now!
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.
From 11 April 2022 it is no longer a condition of our COVID Response policy that our people, clients, contractors and visitors be vaccinated to attend our premises, Deloitte events or client premises (except where a client has a vaccine pass mandate in place). However, given the changing nature of the pandemic, we do reserve the right, following a Health & Safety Risk Assessment, to require that a role be performed by a person vaccinated against COVID-19 to minimise the health and safety risk to our people therefore ongoing collection of vaccination status will be important for managing future risks.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz