We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Coordinating Doctor – German Speaking
Coordinating Doctors based in New Zealand , operate remotely to support the Frankfurt International SOS Assistance Centre.
The role is to provide support and assist with the coordination of medical care, evacuations and transport of patients. Your medical registration/license must be current within your country of registration.
- Provide professional telephone advice to patients and monitor the appropriateness of medical treatment.
- Obtain medical reports verbally from treating doctors to ascertain the suitability of patient’s treatment and/or to coordinate the patient’s needs for transport.
- Monitor the medical aspects of evacuations and repatriations, including assessing the necessity of an evacuation and how it should take place.
- Liaise with medical departments of various commercial airlines for passenger clearance. Complete medical information forms with accuracy and within required timeframes.
- Knowledge and adherence to International SOS internal policies and procedures, as well as policies and procedures outlined by our clients.
- Ensure that patient information is stored appropriately in related systems and follow the internal procedures on privacy. Patient information is not shared with other departments or externally.
- Communication with clients and other assistance centres through emails or confirmation, that is professional and meets business standards requirements
Must be medically registered in country of origin / residence
Geographical location: must be based in New Zealand
Excellent verbal and written German and English capability
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Medical Doctor: 5 years (Required)
- License to practice medicine (Required)