We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Reporting to the Store Manager, this position is responsible for assisting with the delivery of financial targets and company key performance indicators focusing on creating a warm and genuine customer service experience. This role will also assist with building a team that is empowered to exceed within the store.
- Assist with driving sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI’s as set by the company
- Providing leadership, training and developing team capability
- Ensure the team have an understanding of the performance of the store
- Assist with managing costs
- Drive a customer centric culture creating a warm and genuine customer service experience
- Adhere to all company behaviours, policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Ambition to progress within Retail
- Experience as an entry level Manager within a retail environment or working in a high sales turnover retail business
- Basic understanding of budgets, interpreting financial reports and generating efficient rosters
- A passion for the retail industry, exceptional service and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Skills associated with driving productivity with team members
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Seasonal product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Country Road has grown to become one of the best known and highly regarded clothing and retail brands in Australia and New Zealand. Country Road creates quality lifestyle products across Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear, Babywear and Homewares. Renowned for its commitment to style, quality and design, the fashion ranges are a celebration of all that’s vibrant and exciting about modern Australian living.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Referral program
Application Deadline: 31/08/2022
Expected Start Date: 31/08/2022