We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
From humble beginnings as a food cart 70 years ago, Carl’s Jr. is a classic American tale of success with stores now in multiple countries!
We’ve made sure every burger has been big on that Carl’s Jr. taste and big on quality. No short-cuts. No compromises. It’s always been about the food at CJ’s!.
Be part of a growing successful brand and learn the art of making an authentic American burger.
As Crew at Carl’s Jr. you will:
- Prepare amazing authentic American burgers, fries and shakes as back of house crew
- Greet and welcome customers to our store, take orders and serve meals as front of house crew
- Provide a great customer experience to all of our valued customers
- Support your fellow crew members to keep the store clean and tidy and well stocked
To join our team, you will need:
- To be driven to provide great customer service
- Motivation to work in a fast paced and busy environment
- Good communication skills
- Eligibility to work in NZ
- Availability to work fixed hours on a part-time or full time basis (Restaurant Brands operates within a fixed shift labour model – this means you work the same shifts on the same days each week as stated in your employment contract)
We offer our staff:
- $20.10 per hour start rate – this rate increases with the more training you successfully complete!
- #Carl’sOurShout free meal for working staff
- On the job training and career development opportunities
- Consistent fixed shifts as a permanent part-time or full time employee
Restaurant Brands recognises that getting vaccinated is one of the best ways we can protect ourselves and the community against COVID-19. In keeping with this, it is a condition of employment with RBL that all new employees are fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine.