We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Fixed term/Secondment opportunity, until 30 June 2023
- Part-time, 0.2FTE
We have had funding approved for a new one-year fixed term opportunity to provide expert clinical care and hands on clinical education in our Critical Care team. This presents an exciting opportunity for someone to inspire and support our nursing staff and to develop their use of critical thinking and reasoning and using this in clinical practice.
Mō te tūranga | About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide clinical support and education for new graduates and new staff in the critical care environment. This will involve both clinical teaching and coaching to support nursing colleagues in clinical decision making, and role modelling excellent nursing practice.
You will also:
- practice both autonomously and in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team to support patient health care needs;
- set objectives and goals with individual staff members to ensure a learning environment is developed with clear outcomes achieved;
- support staff learning, particularly those that are new to specialty.
The role will report directly to the Charge Nurse Manager and work closely with the Nurse Educators and ACNMs.
Mōu ake | About you
Our ideal candidate for this role will be:
- A clinical practice leader, with an advanced level of understanding and training in Critical Care;
- A role model with a proven ability to inspire, motivate and develop others;
- An excellent communicator;
- A clinically focused and skilled practitioner, who can exercise independent nursing judgement and apply advanced assessment skills.
It is essential that you are a Registered Nurse with a current practising certificate.
Mō mātou | About us
Te Whatu Ora – Southern has the largest geographical coverage of all the New Zealand regions, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities. We take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like-minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
Rā mōnehu |Closing Date: Thursday 11 August 2022
Due to the fast-paced nature of what we do, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don’t delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Tono ināianei | Apply now
For further information please contact Tamara Hannagan, Recruitment Advisor, (03) 470 9696, firstname.lastname@example.org
All conversations will be confidential in nature.
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/