We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Fixed term, full-time role
- Te Mahau | Te Tai Whenua Hawke’s Bay & Tairāwhiti
- Based in Napier or Gisborne
Education really matters. Children and Young people’s attendance, participation and engagement are all essential to achieving strong life outcomes
Taking a lead role in improving educational engagement for all students/ākonga, particularly Māori and Pacific learners, and those with learning support needs.
Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga | Ministry of Education is looking for a Senior Education Advisor – Attendance & Engagement working across the public service. You will be working alongside public sector agencies across the Hawke’s Bay and Tairāwhiti region. The position will be focused on system improvement to support the removal of barriers for attendance and engagement.
Mō tēnei tūranga | About this role
As a Senior Education Advisor – Attendance and Engagement, you will enable system improvement to reduce barriers for student/ākonga attendance and engagement. This role requires the Senior Education Advisor to engage with the public sector, iwi, and the education community to navigate, support and re-design the implementation of services, projects and initiatives.
Mōhou ake | About you
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Analytical and evaluative capability and the ability to apply this to situations
- A tertiary qualification or other relevant discipline.
- An ability to develop strong working relationships both within and outside the Ministry and in particular with other public sector agencies.
- An understanding of te reo me ngā tikanga Māori.
- Relationship and stakeholder management experience
- The ability to understand and apply the principles of Te Tirirti o Waitangi and tangatawhenuatanga.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively across a diverse range of settings.
- A current full driver’s licence is essential.
Kua rite koe mō tēnei mahi? | Are you ready to make a difference?
This is an invitation to act and be a part of a regional public service team who cares and understand that education really matters. If this opportunity interests you, please submit your cover letter and resume by using the ‘apply’ button. In your cover letter we would like to know:
- about you, your values, your whakapapa
- your interest and motivations for this role
- the abilities, strengths, personal attributes and diverse perspectives you will bring to the role and this organisation.
There is further information regarding this role in the position description attached.
For further information, please contact Hayley Genet at 06 833 8310 and/or email email@example.com.
Applications close at midnight on 14/08/2022.