We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are recruiting for Customer Relations Agent/Vehicle Service Agent (Dual role) for our off Airport brand at Queenstown to provide outstanding customer service to our customers, so they have great, hassle free and enjoyable travels across our beautiful country. This is a part time position, including weekends and public holidays.
Customer Relations Agent/ Vehicle Service Agents (CRA/VSA) play a key role in the company. As the first and last point of contact with our customers, you are always required to maintain professionalism and display outstanding communication and customer service skills.
This role is responsible for processing rental transactions, ensuring a smooth and efficient counter process for our customers and will contribute significantly to branch incremental sales performance. As the face of the company, by focusing on the wants and needs of the customer you will have opportunity to positively influence customer satisfaction and retention.
This role will also groom company fleet of vehicles, assess vehicle damage, complete fleet tasks and administrative tasks like completing checklists and checking and completing reports.
Key skills we are looking for:
- Full Driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Experience working within car rental industry is preferable not essential
- Confident in selling products to suit our customer requirements
- Past experience of using Cars+ software or adapting well to new software technological systems
- Ability to drive automatic vehicles and all types of vehicles from small cars to cargo vans
- Willing and able to clean company cars to high standard.
- Punctual and hardworking
- Multitasker with attention to detail
What is on offer?
- Competitive market pay rate
- Company Incentive program
- Staff Discounts
- Free parking onsite
- Supportive company culture
- Full training and support provided
- We promote from within when opportunities arise
YOU MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND.
We look forward to hearing from you.