We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Do you have experience in a customer facing role?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you looking for a full-time role in administration?
Mō Te Herenga Waka – About Our University
Te Herenga Waka – Victoria University of Wellington is a global-civic university with our marae at our heart. This iho draws off our heritage and is further defined by our tūrangawaewae, in particular Wellington, Aotearoa, and the Asia-Pacific, all of which are expressed in our position as Aotearoa New Zealand’s globally ranked capital city university.
Our core ethical values are respect, responsibility, fairness, integrity, and empathy. These core ethical values are demonstrated in our commitment to sustainability, wellbeing, inclusivity, equity, diversity, collegiality, and openness. With, and as, tangata whenua, we value Te Tiriti o Waitangi, rangatiratanga, manaakitanga, kaitiakitanga, whai mātauranga, whanaungatanga, and akoranga.
Kōrero mō te tūranga – About the role
Te Herenga Waka – Victoria University of Wellington is currently recruiting a Customer Service Administrator to join the Facilities Management team, which forms an integral part of the wider Property Services team. The role will be responsible for the smooth running of the Service Desk functions and for providing support to the Customer Service and Contracts Manager in maintaining up-to-date and accurate contractor’s records.
This is a critical customer facing role with an important day-to-day interface with staff across the University on all maintenance related matters requiring attention. Being the first point of phone and email contact in relation to property maintenance and carparking queries, this role will receive and process all service requests, as well as, dispatch work orders to contractors.
- Triage all job requests received, assigning a job priority and dispatching jobs to contractors in alignment with approved processes.
- Monitor the delivery of services in alignment with the required service levels.
- Proactively work to manage building user expectations by providing updates for jobs when delays have occurred.
- Provide the Facilities Managers with visibility of the status of inflight works and performance of recently completed works, on a daily basis.
- Triage all carparking related enquiries and escalate to the Property and Office Manager when necessary.
- Support the Customer Service and Contracts Manager in the effective management of contractors.
- Maintain and update the Property Services Yammer Page and Facilities Management Intranet Page.
- Update and issue contractor onboarding packs as and when required.
Ō pūmanawa – About you
You will be a motivated, customer-focused individual who can take the initiative, provide excellent administration and process compliance.
You will thrive in this role with an excellent manner with people, have a strong belief in the importance of client service, display a professional, courteous and empathetic approach and strive to meet and exceed client needs to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be a clear and concise communicator, both orally and in writing, be an effective listener who builds and maintains positive and productive working relationships and networks, consults widely and is sensitive towards different peoples and cultures.
You will be a highly organised self-starter and natural relationship builder, who relishes working autonomously as well as contributing positively to a high performing team. You will need effective time management and forward planning to balance meeting deadlines and maintain a high standard of service to both students and staff. The ability to remain calm under pressure and thrive working with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a customer facing role, preferably with experience in a service or call centre environment.
- The ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with diverse groups.
- Display strong initiative and self-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Display a high level of competency with MS Office suite of programmes.
- Have proven experience in time management and task prioritisation.
- Display sound administration skills.
Ētahi kōrero hai āwhina i a koe – Why you should join our team
Our team is fast-paced, likes sharing ideas, and working in a collaborative style. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to develop their Facilities Management experience and hone their skills to progress further in the FM field.
From 31 January 2022, a COVID-19 vaccine mandate applies to all University staff, students, contractors and visitors on its campuses. For more information see: https://www.wgtn.ac.nz/covid-19/vaccine-mandate
Close Date for Vacancy: 24 February 2022
Contact Details for Vacancy: If you have any questions regarding this role please get in touch with Mandie Dolden, Ph. 027 233 2219, email@example.com. But applicants should follow all steps listed below.
Important – Application Steps and information
For applicants who are not NZ Citizens or Permanent Residents, we recommend you check the NZ Immigration website for updates related to Covid19 restrictions on entry to New Zealand: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-us/covid-19
Click the Apply Now Button at the base of the advert, follow the process to enter your contact details and add your CV in the online form.
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for this position then email the completed application form, cover letter and any other supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reference number and position title from the advert in the subject line.