We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Frontline Customer Focused Role
- Join a high-performing team
- Values focussed family owned business
We are seeking a team player to provide exceptional customer service to our clients within the civil, water, wastewater and drainage industries. Responsibilities will include front counter sales, phone enquiries, customer service, stock control, sales and quotes, assisting with deliveries and the loading/unloading of customer vehicles, and the general operations within our busy Hornby branch. This is normally a Monday to Friday with one Saturday morning once monthly
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Previous frontline/front counter customer service experience in a similar environment or industry
- Knowledge of our products and how they work is advantageous
- A keen interest in our industry
- Good level of computer literacy
- Current full driver’s license
- A Forklift license (F endorsement) or ability to gain immediately
- You will be self-confident and you will be able to approach and engage with customers
- A reasonable level of physical fitness.
Why join Hynds:
- Forklift and Class 2 License certifications
- Southern Cross medical insurance cover
- We are a family-owned company, and we pride ourselves on developing and growing the careers of our people
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand’s premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what’s right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety for our team. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen test, along with satisfactorily passing a medical and criminal history check. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of legal eligibility to work in NZ. Hynds supports the Government vaccination programme to help protect us all against Covid-19. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as part of our recruitment process.