We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
bp Connect Albany Highway(Rosedale)
Are you our next Customer Service Representative?
We are excited to share that we are looking for a Part Time retail star to join our team! The position is offering 8 hours per week. Shifts is Monday 2pm to 10 pm.
Shifts and days of work may change over time – so we are looking for candidates with wide availability and flexibility to work different shift patterns. Please ensure you provide your full availability when applying for this position – so we have the best chance of finding suitable shifts for you.
If you’re looking to kick start your career with a leading brand. We have a lot to offer.
As you would expect from one of the largest global brands in the world, you’ll be rewarded with fantastic benefits including flexible shifts, competitive pay, exclusive 30% off Wild Bean Cafe discounts, comprehensive training and career development.
We’re all about awesome customer service. We know you are too.
You are someone who enjoys keeping busy and gets stuck in to get the job done. You care about people – your teammates and customers. In fact, it is your friendly approach and bright personality that keeps customers coming back. As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet keeping shelves stocked, serving customers, making delicious Wild Bean coffees and food, running the till, and keeping the store clean and tidy – because you know it’s the little details that add up to a great customer experience.
Specifically, you bring the following skills and attributes:
- Effective communication skills with a competency in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Friendly, energetic and approachable with a natural flair for great customer service
- An ability to undertake cleaning activities, replenish and move stock and serve customers at the point of sale
- Confidence to execute in-store promotions
- Attention to detail, the ability to work in accordance with safe work practices and operational procedures, as well as a level-head to carry out emergency activities if required
- A real team player who is keen to wear our brand with pride
- Eligibility to work in NZ
As you progress you might choose to explore other customer service or leadership opportunities in our expanding retail network. Wherever you’re based, a job in bp Retail is your opportunity to join a team of dedicated, friendly and respectful individuals all with one common goal – delivering an awesome retail experience to our customers.