We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Want to become a DRIVING INSTRUCTOR?
NZ Bus is looking for bus drivers who want to progress their career and become a qualified Driving Instructor, supporting our training team!
With a steady influx of new drivers joining the company, we are looking for experienced drivers to provide driving lessons in our fleet of diesel and electric buses. Training will be provided.
Your main role will be to drive in service as a bus driver, you be rostered for instructor work as and when required.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you will work closely with both our Operations and Training Team to ensure our drivers are safe, competent and road ready.
What you’ll need?
- Must have a Class 2, 4 and a Passenger Endorsement. (You must have had your Class 2 for a minimum of two years (or be close to it)).
- We will put you through your “I,” endorsement course (a bond period will apply).
- You will also need to be comfortable driving a manual car as you will complete the course in a manual vehicle.
- Be able to work any 5 out of 7 days on a variety of shifts (this includes weekends, late nights and broken shifts). You’ll get your roster 3-6 weeks in advance, so you can make plans.
- Hold current entitlement to work in New Zealand
- Meet our pre-employment benchmarks in traffic, criminal and medical fitness to work
Why NZ Bus?
- You’ll get a staff bus pass, so you can ride any of our buses for free!
- Fully provided uniform, discounted health insurance, Employee assistance programme & more!
- We’ve got great facilities to enjoy during your breaks; we’ve got pool tables, computers with internet access & plenty of tea and coffee.
NZ Bus is an essential business with a track record that spans over 25 years.
With ongoing training, we offer stability as well as growth and development in your career with opportunities to move up the ladder.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Applications close Sunday 13th February 2022 at 11.55pm.
If you have any questions please call the Recruitment Team on 0800 287 374.