We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Key Selling Points:
- Great Team Culture
- Develop your skills & grow your career
- Building Relationships
Wild Chef is a gourmet Food Manufacturer that makes and sells premium meal components, sides & finger foods which are sold through Distributors nationwide.
We have an exciting position available and are looking for a dynamic and motivated person to join our amazing and driven small team.
This is a junior, entry-level role to support the team while learning and developing your skills, to move into a representative role over time. You will support the team to grow brand awareness in different markets, build on our relationships with customers and distributors, and by doing so, increasing sales.
For this role, ideally you are the kind of person who thrives on interacting with people both in-person and via phone, has a can-do attitude, and looking for a role to grow within and evolve as our company expands.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a basic understanding or want, to learn about the food industry
- Has general computer skills
- Is comfortable on the phone and talking to people
- Wants to exceed customer service
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys collaboration and the idea of being part of a small family business
- Has a full driver’s license and is a confident driver
- Is adaptive with the ability to think quick on your feet
- Is easy-going but resilient
- Desire to upskill and grow themselves
- Has a great sense of humor
Key tasks your role will include:
- Answering and making phone calls to customers on a regular basis
- Using our CRM system to document calls and communication with customers
- Emailing out product information
- Growing brand awareness
- Data entry
- Collect product & service feedback from customers
- Co-ordination of samples and follow up
- Working on projects with the rest of the sales team to boost market sales and awareness
- Involvement in the development of the products and business
- Assisting with trade shows
We will offer ongoing training and development to help grow your skills and reach your full potential in this industry. We pride ourselves on having a supportive and inclusive team culture and looking for the right person to fit right in. This role is office-based & some overnight travel may be required with notice.
Hours are 8.00am – 4.30pm, Monday – Friday.
Sound like you? Applications close 4pm 10th February 2022.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.