We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Join a growing aged care provider with big ambitions invested in your career growth
- Work in a location near you
About the role
Our friendly team are on the lookout for a Duty Manager to join them in delivering excellent service to our residents and visitors at our recently developed Edgewater Village located in Pakuranga. As well as providing outstanding customer service you will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness .This position is permanent part time working a variety of shifts.
We are looking for someone to work Sunday – Wednesday: 7am – 3pm.
Some of the great things you will be doing:
- Managing the reception area and actively responding to emergency situations if required
- Provide outstanding service to our residents and visitors
- Daily cleaning/organizing of communal areas to keep the village sparkling
- Updating daily reports
- Providing security checks
We are seeking someone to bring their enthusiasm and people skills to the forefront and to be the first point of contact for our residents, customers and visitors. This role is pivotal in ensuring the atmosphere at our village reflects the service standards we excel at. Other things that will help your application include
- Previous reception or duty management experience is highly advantageous
- Cleaning experience an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously while being a supportive member of the team
- Current First Aid certificate would be highly advantageous
- Full Drivers License
Metlifecare is a leading New Zealand owner and operator of retirement villages, providing rewarding lifestyles and outstanding care to more than 5,600 New Zealanders. We pride ourselves on providing retirement communities in which people are empowered to be the very best version of themselves. Since 1984, we have been a leader in New Zealand in the development and management of vibrant social communities for older people. The care, comfort, happiness and wellbeing of people is at the heart of what we do and why we do it.