We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Black & Gold Events are gearing up for a busy 2022!
We are looking for some Events Duty Managers to start asap!
Black & Gold Events manage and operate in three function venues within central Wellington, The Basin Reserve, Harbourside Functions Centre, and Kumutoto as well as being actively involved in major events in the city. You will become part of a team where diversity and flexibility are key, no two days are the same, so you will gain heaps of experience.
As a Duty Manager your role is to run your section of the event, reporting directly into your Functions Manager. Your primary role is to be a fantastic host to our customers and make sure your area of the event runs smoothly.
What we’ll love about you…
- You’ll have Ideally 1 years experience working in events
- Hold a current, valid LCQ & Manager’s certificate
- You’ll have a good understanding of how to set up & close down an event, and comfortable cashing up
- Experience managing and leading a team is a plus!
- You’ll have good food & beverage knowledge and high focus on efficient & effective service
- You’ll be great at building relationships with customers and team members
- You are comfortable under pressure when the venue gets busy!
What’s in it for you? As ever, we’re extremely passionate about the development of our team and provide everyone with industry leading training, a clear structure for career progression and numerous rewards and incentives.
- Restaurant & retail vouchers, cheap gym memberships, sports tickets up for grabs and access to a range of different products from our suppliers… We’ve got it all!
- Great discounts on food and beverage including:
- 50% off food while working and…
- 25% off food and drink at all Kāpura venues!
- Exciting training programmes for you and the team
- 1x paid day off to volunteer at a charity of your choice
For any visa holders out there…this isn’t a barrier for us!
We will pay the cost of a VOC or Essential Skills visa for the successful applicant!
If this sounds like a role you would smash out of the park and Black & Gold events sounds like a venue you would like to work for then please…… apply now!