We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
About the opportunity:
Our client is a market leader in the marine industry. The successful applicant will be a key component of their dynamic marketing team, helping set and implement strategy, creating marketing initiatives and identifying new business and brand opportunities for the company’s electrical and electronics brands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieve / exceed the company’s revenue plan and develop new business opportunities, contributing to overall business growth
- Through the promotion of top-quality electrical and electronic products and the building of close customer relationships, help maintain and grow our client’s highly respected position in the marine industry and growing non-marine initiative
- Liaise with the company’s current suppliers and identify and develop appropriate new suppliers
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 2+ years experience in sales and marketing with a successful track record
- Understanding of the electrical field and be confident to work with and advise tradespeople specifying electrical systems.
- Excellent communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Strong computer skills and a willingness and ability to absorb new technologies as expected
- Understanding of all marketing platforms and various targetting techniques
- A tertiary degree and/or understanding of and experience in the marine industry (advantage, not essential)
- An ability to train and mentor others
About the company:
Our client is an industry leader based in New Zealand’s world-famous marine sector and is continuing to grow. For over 40 years, they have provided premium products to partners ranging from navigation systems, electrical solutions, hydraulics, mechanics, marine electronics, fluid handling and so much more.
What will they offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A great working environment with a professional, supportive team culture
- The chance to grow your knowledge and enjoy on-going education & personal development
- Flexible work hours
- Attractive staff discounts
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.