We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Immerse yourself in the world of ER dedicated with training and development
- Full time & part time opportunities available
- Enjoy a supportive team culture focused on values
As Adviser with Employsure you will be providing employment relations advice to small and medium sized business owners. Your role will be to respond to inbound advice queries via email and telephone, providing accurate and expert advice. You will assist clients with queries related to employment legislation and guide them through a range of issues including disciplinary and performance management matters, dismissals, redundancies, discrimination, bullying and harassment and many others.
In this role you will
- Provide exceptional workplace relations advice by phone and email
- Work a mix of weekend and weekday days + early/late start and finish times available
- Guide our SME clients to manage their ER matters from strategy to execution
- Provide timely and practical advice to clients from all industry types
The right person will have:
- Strong knowledge of employee matters such as disciplinary action, redundancies, and performance management
- Excellent communication skills are essential both verbal and written
- HR, ER or Employment Law experience, qualifications in law, industrial relations, or human resources preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Full or part time working options (work from home)
- Exceptional training guaranteed career growth
- An active social committee dedicated to organising company & state-wide events & celebrations
- Many additional benefits after just 2 years of service including paid parental leave, further education allowance, volunteer leave & financial support to name a few
- Yearly milestone celebrations
Who are we?
At Employsure our mission is to Build Better businesses, beginning with our own. Employsure is dedicated to cultivating a culture of opportunity that is diverse and inclusive. Persons from a variety of ethnic origins, LGBTQI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people with impairments are all encouraged to apply.