We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are you an experienced business systems manager looking for your next step? We have an exciting new opening where you can make the most of your sound IT and business skills and your demonstrated interpersonal and networking capacity in a role that will allow you to make a difference in the Aged Care sector. This role is based in our Liverpool office which is conveniently located within walking distance of Liverpool Station and Westfield. Our welcoming space has been recently refurbished and offers you a modern workspace, flooded with natural light.
- Full-time, ongoing position
- Located in our Liverpool office, South West Sydney.
About the role
The Executive Manager Business Systems is responsible for leading and supporting Home Care staff to deliver quality care across community programs. The primary function of the role is to ensure suitable systems of care are available across the service area and to optimise training and development opportunities so work practices and governance systems comply with industry and legislative requirements. The role has active management of business improvement processes and is part of the Home Care Management Team.
What can we offer you?
- We support hybrid working arrangements, including flexible start/finish times and opportunities to regularly work from home
- We value your wellbeing and offer free access to a premium mindfulness app, EAP counselling, yearly flu vaccinations and other regular wellbeing activities to support you through your working day
- We value your professional growth and provide regular supervision and internal career development opportunities to support your career aspirations
- Access to generous salary packaging, which allows you to save on tax and increase your overall take home pay
To be a successful candidate, you will have:
- Ability to undertake the duties of the role in accordance with CatholicCare’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Relevant tertiary qualifications along with demonstrated high level of management skills, particularly responding to incidents from a community setting
- At least 5 years’ experience working with Aged Care clients in a community setting and a demonstrated ability to negotiate with stakeholders to obtain services available to them
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating Home Care staff to deliver best practice care and services to clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work as part of a team, engage with people from all socio-economic and cultural backgrounds to meet organisational and client outcomes
- Ability to change own model of practice to align with the reforming aged care sector
- Strong IT skills, including the ability to obtain information from client systems to report and present business outcomes. Experience using a Carelink+ would be highly regarded
- Experience responding to issues identified by clients in a resource efficient and timely manner and using problem solving skills to find a resolution
- High level of analytical and organisational skills along with exceptional oral written and presentation skills to explain clinical concepts and measures
CatholicCare Sydney is a leading not-for-profit agency supporting people from all walks of life. We’re an organisation that promotes diversity and inclusion, and commits to the growth and wellbeing of our staff, empowering them to make a positive change to the community. CatholicCare is the official social services agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney.
How to apply
Click Apply Now to begin your online application! To be considered for this role, you will need to attach your resume and a cover letter addressing how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role (Address the Selection Criteria).
Applications for this position close on 10 May 2022 unless a successful candidate is selected earlier. Please submit your application as soon as possible as shortlisting for this position will commence immediately.
Need more information? Please contact David Fleming, General Manager, Home Care Leadership Team at David.Fleming@catholiccare.org or 0499 480 180.
At CatholicCare, we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our people and our communities safe from Covid-19. We require all employees, volunteers and students to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of engagement
CatholicCare requires the preferred applicant to undertake a National Criminal History Record Check prior to employment and will also require a Working with Children Check.