We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Smart Environmental is New Zealand’s largest privately owned Waste and Recycling Company and one of New Zealand’s largest privately owned Parks and Reserves Contractors. We are a successful, fast growing and dynamic company.
We are looking for an experienced and mechanically minded MRF Manager to join our team and work closely with the local Area Manger & National MRF Manager running our Materials Recovery Facility (MRF) in Masterton. This role is based at our Masterton site, and reports to the National MRF manager. This role will primarily be responsible for the safe & efficient running of our MRF operations, and the team that work within this area.
This is a ‘hands on’ role, and some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring the team to ensure productivity, safety and work quality
- Ensuring work is correctly prioritised and planned
- Ensuring that toolbox, safety meetings and pre-starts enhance communication, feedback and compliance
- Acting on equipment maintenance and servicing issues as a result of pre-start checks & audits and order parts and PPE as required
- Maintaining communication with the Area Manager and National Resource Recovery Manager regarding works on the site
- Ensure compliance issues and administrative support systems are dealt with promptly and accurately
- Assisting the Area Manager and National Resource Recovery Manager as required
We pride ourselves on our team environments and company culture, and can offer a competitive base salary, diversity and career development.
If you have relevant related experience, or have recently qualified and want to apply your energy, apply for this dynamic role now.