We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
About the opportunity:
The client is a well renowned family owned business specialising in civil construction mainly in concrete related fields of the industry. With some of Gisborne’s biggest companies as clients for some of their biggest jobs, you will be part of a team that holds a great degree of experience. If this sounds exciting to you, you will definitely be a great fit to the team!
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor all projects to ensure they are run efficiently and with maximum cost efficiency
- Provide support around contract preparation & administration, document control
- Cost estimation, planning, reporting, procurement & tender evaluation Negotiation & preparation of contract documents
- Contracts administration
- Verification of progress payment claims
- Management of quantity surveying/procurement process
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- 3 years experience in the NZ construction as a quantity surveyor, project manager or contracts assistant
- Competent in Measurement Programmes
- Familiar with New Zealand building standards
- Relevant Quantity Surveying degree
- Proven knowledge of NZ building code & regulations
- Strong documentation/organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
About the company:
The client has been in the industry for 25 years. They offer a varied work environment in heavy duty civil projects. They specialise in bridge construction/refurbishment for forestry, Local Government and NZTA contracts all over the region, stream & river crossings and fish passages for forestry customers, and large commercial foundations and slabs for processing plants, ports and transport companies. The company also undertakes breakwater and wharf works.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of an easy-going and friendly team
- Varied and interesting work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.