We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Central CBD location with flexible working options
- Free medical insurance and WoFs
- Secure employment with an iconic kiwi company
Our Finance Support Officers primary role is bank reconciliation and making sure this is completed in a timely manner, but when you have aced that you will be trained to back up the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions. We offer a supportive environment with on-the-job training that will enable you to grow your skills required.
Your duties will include:
- Investigate any reconciliation discrepancies and outstanding balances
- Process direct credit and debits
- Answer customer queries
- Ensure document management is accurate and up to date for auditing
- General accounts administrative duties
We want someone with a strong eye for detail, great data entry skills and a love of numbers. You will also need exceptional communication skills, especially over the phone as a large portion of this role has a customer service focus where you will be supporting our field staff to investigate variances in our banking.
Given this is an entry level role, our ideal candidate doesn’t need any formal qualifications or experience in the finance space, but you will need:
- 12 months+ office experience (experience within a similar role is a bonus but not essential)
- the ability to work well under pressure
- excellent communication skills and above all be a team player
- An intermediate level in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Flexible working options
- A supportive and fun team environment
- Medical cover, KiwiSaver, free WoF’s & other discounted perks
Here at VTNZ we’re all about our people. When you work for us, you can expect the support of a tight knit team who will help you get the job done. We’re known for our ‘can-do, will-do’ culture, fun loving attitude.
We’re an iconic kiwi brand who lead the way in the provision of automotive and driver testing services. We are one of NZ’s largest privately-owned businesses, with the support of global parent company DEKRA. We have a passion for all things driver and vehicle safety, so if you would like to make a difference nationwide to all road users, then hop on-board and join our highly engaged workplace.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Elisha on 04 495 2364 or email email@example.com
We are screening applications as they come in, so please apply today.