• THE MOST SPECTACULAR LOCATION IN MARLBOROUGH SOUNDS
• Seasonal contract from December to April
• Paying up to $23/h + accomodation and staff meals at a discounted price
Explore the magic of the world renowned Marlborough Sounds, at the top of the South Island of New Zealand.
This is a rare opportunity for a passionate Food & Beverage Attendant and Supervisor to join the talented front of house team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all staff report for their shift punctually, wearing the correct uniform, name badge and meeting the grooming standards
• Mentor staff, give feedback on their performance and lead by example
• Assist with functions such as interviewing, hiring, employee orientation, performance appraisal, coaching, counselling to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity of specified outlets.
• Assist in maintaining high staff morale through motivation, productivity and communication
• To work efficiently, accurately and with a sense of urgency at all times
• To be aware of and comply with the NZ Sales of Liquor Act
• Supervise and co-ordinate pricing and preparation of beverage menu, wine lists and food menus with the GM and Restaurant and Bar Manager
• Work closely with the Head Chef / Restaurant Manager on advertising promotions and entertainment in specified outlets.
The skills/experience you’ll possess
• Experience within a similar position
• Punctual, organised and trustworthy with a professional appearance
• Ability to manage other people and motivate staff
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to solve problems and think-on-your-feet
Interested? I’d love to hear from you!
Please connect with me today at email@example.com