We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Job no: 588690
Work type: Part Time
Categories: Catering, Chef / Chef Manager / Cook, Food & Beverage, Functions & Events
About the role:
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Front of House employee who is passionate about providing friendly, attentive and efficient service and willing to be a vital part in a team.
Your mission in this role is to provide:
- Excellent customer service
- Food preparation, including sandwiches
- General kitchen cleaning duties
- Table setting day to day and for functions
Skills and Experience – To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- A passion for quality food and customer service
- Understanding of OH&S and food safety practices
- A warm, bubbly and efficient personality
- An ability to work as part of a great team
- Have excellent attention to detail
Benefits and Culture:
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlement
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that is committed to fresh food and great people, we want to hear from you!
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Advertised: 27 Jul 2022 New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: 27 Aug 2022 New Zealand Standard Time