We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Looking to take the next step in your hospitality career and work at one of Wellington’s busiest and favourite venues?
Foxglove Bar & Kitchen is looking for Front of House Legends to join our team!
Do you love cocktails, functions and working in an awesome fast-paced, vibrant venue on Wellington’s waterfront? We are the place for you! We need dedicated staff to help us push boundaries, create change, and question the status quo.
We are looking for full-time & part time Front of House staff who live and breathe amazing hospitality, someone who is keen to get into hospitality or who views the industry as a potential long term career! Foxglove is located on Wellington’s waterfront and is one of our busiest venues!
Successful applicants must be confident in customer service and enjoy creating a great experience from the get go. Foxglove boasts a growing family, an ever evolving whanau of like minded people who all strive each day to look after our guests and each other.
The ideal candidate for these roles will:
- Have experience working as part of a team in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Have an eye for the little details.
- Have a knack for making new friends, and welcoming old ones.
- Be outgoing, gregarious and customer focused.
- Understand the difference between customer service and customer experience.
- Knows how to exceed expectations.
- Be willing to learn.
Kāpura owns and operates Foxglove as well as over 30 bars and restaurants around the Wellington CBD, surrounding suburbs and most recently has expanded into Hamilton and Tauranga. Along with a passion for providing experiences for our customers and a great culture for our team…
In return, we offer:
- The opportunity to join a growing company, with a commitment to ongoing training and development.
- Quarterly performance reviews
- Awesome staff benefits, including:
- 50% off all food whilst working
- 25% off all food and drink when not working
- Monthly employee of the month award including restaurant vouchers, sports tickets and spa & beauty vouchers
- Regular on-site and company-wide incentive schemes
- Free EAP and Reiki services
If this role at Foxglove sounds like a bit of you and you think you have what it takes…… apply now!