We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Tēnā koe. Nau mai ki te Kuratini Tuwhera.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
iQualify is Open Polytechnic’s customer-facing learning experience platform, provided as a Software-as-a-Service offering to hundreds of organisations and hundreds of thousands of learners all around the world.
There are multiple opportunities to join iQualify as a Full Stack Lead EEA (Engineering, Architecture and Availability). This role works as a senior technical leader at a sub-product level, taking ownership for software architecture, engineering standards, and availability of our high scale platform.
As a Full Stack Lead EEA, you will have strong capability to:
- Provide coaching mentoring, and technical leadership to developers
- Design highly available platform solutions within the boundaries of iQualify’s architecture, in particular on Microsoft’s Azure cloud offering
- Guide and lead implementation of architectural direction for and continuous monitoring and improvement of platform production services provided by iQualify’s leadership team
- Lead the end to end development of iQualify features in applicable work streams
Mō mātou | About us
The Kuratini Tuwhera is Aotearoa New Zealand’s leading distance and online learning provider. We are also a subsidiary of Te Pūkenga – New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology, together with all other Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics in Aotearoa New Zealand. Set up as part of the Government’s Reform of Vocational Education, Te Pūkenga is creating a national network of online, on-campus and on-job learning. Under this exciting new direction, Open Polytechnic will be fully incorporated within the new organisation from 2023.
We specialise in taking the learning to our students, focusing on enabling the success of approximately 30,000 students each year. We’re a place where you can make a difference.
We offer a wide range of learning disciplines from Real Estate to Social Work, Construction and Education. From our Academic Staff Members to our Student Journey Centre, we ensure our students are at the heart of everything we do, every step of the way.
We have a great environment here at iQualify. You’ll be joining a fun team who is discovering how to make the world’s most engaging vocational learning experience for hundreds of New Zealand businesses and hundreds of thousands of learners. This role could also be part or full time.
Ngā hua o tō tomo mai ki a mātou | Why you should join our team
We offer our people free education (50% off for whanau), free car parking on campus, flexible working options (including some working from home), a modernised working environment, subsidised school holiday programmes for your children, free fitness classes, and an on-site café.
We are proud of our kaimahi and value every contribution from all of our people.
What’s in it for you?
- We provide a supportive and creative place to work, developing learning solutions that help hundreds of thousands of learners, and our partners to succeed.
- You’ll be challenged and supported and be an integral part of a team providing our partners with the best customer care around. We straight up give world-class service and you’ll get a chance to help power that.
- During non pandemic times we’re the kind of office that’s equipped with coffee and frequent pet visits. During these times, we still find ways to have fun and explore the lighter side of life – you can share pics of your plant and fur babies in our random channels and answer such fun questions as – if you were a type of sauce, what sauce would that be?
- This role suits both those who like to work in the office and those who like to work remotely, as well as those who like to mix it up a bit.
- We are a talented team – we hire the best people for the job and help each other improve through feedback and support.
Tono mai | Apply now
Still interested? Come up with a cover letter that knocks our socks off, then hit the apply button. Applications must be submitted online via our career’s website. Contact Melissa Macdonald Melissa.Macdonald@openpolytechnic.ac.nz with any questions about the role. Applications close 11pm Sunday 26 June 2022.
Noho ora mai. Tēnā koe.