We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Code Camp is looking for enthusiastic staff to join our After School Team starting 3 May 2022
Code Camp is growing our After School locations. We are looking for enthusiastic, hard working staff who love creating unique and engaging learning experiences for kids. We are looking for fun and energetic casual staff to assist at our After School locations during school term.
- Bright & bubbly
- Great at communicating with kids
- Keen to learn about new technology
- Passionate about mentoring kids, building their knowledge and confidence
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Able to engage with kids, play ice-breaker games to get them having fun before class
- Punctual and reliable
Whilst we don’t require a specific degree or coding experience an interest in technology is a must, you should have some the following experience (or similar):
- Enjoy working with kids and have a vibrant and enthusiastic can do attitude
- Currently completing, or have completed your tertiary studies
- Mature outlook and common sense
- Work well in a team environment
- Be able to take initiative when working unsupervised
- Fluent conversational English
- Ability to facilitate activities to meet the needs and interests of children aged 5 to 13
- Demonstrated ability to actively engage groups of up to 25 children
- Capacity to identify and take action to manage risk and ensure active supervision of children inside and outside the classroom
- Willing to travel to camp locations
About the position
Head Teachers deliver the content to the students and are responsible for signing the children in and out. All content is created for you through our lesson plans. You just need to deliver it.
Teachers Assistants, assist the Head Teacher and the children in the classroom and pick up time.
- Your sole purpose is to ensure the kids have a great time in a safe environment
- Helping the kids in the classroom
- Setting up & packing up the classroom
- Engaging with the students in a fun way inside and outside the classroom
- Keeping in contact with Head Office if you have any questions or concerns
- Attend staff training
The coding that is taught at Code Camp is relatively basic (for most kids this will be their first time learning to code) so in-depth knowledge is not necessary. We will ask all successful applicants to take an hour or two to familiarise themselves with the coding that will be taught at camp.
If you are available on various weekday afternoons from 2.30pm to 4pm we would love to hear from you.
If any (or all) of this applies to you, then get in touch with us now!
Salary: Head Teacher – $95 per session (2 hours)
Teachers Assistant – $70 per session (2 hours)
Current locations needing staff North Sydney, Oran Park, Rozelle, Malabar, Kensington, Woollahra, Randwick, Concord West, St Peters, Northern Beaches, Brookvale, Carlton South
How to Apply:
Email your resume staff @ codecamp.com.au or head to our website www.codecamp.com.au
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 2 per week
Salary: From $35.00 per hour
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working with Children Check (Preferred)
- Driver Licence (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 29/04/2022
Expected Start Date: 03/05/2022