We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Pegasus Health supports many aspects of health and wellbeing in Canterbury. We provide services and support to general practices and community-based health providers to deliver quality health care to patients. We work in partnership with our communities, general practices and other health providers to improve the health and wellbeing of our communities and make Canterbury the best place to receive and provide primary care.
Working with our communities, means being committed to the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and working in a bicultural manner to improve equitable access and outcomes for Māori. We’re committed to improving equitable access and outcomes for Pacific, CALD, LGBTQI+ and other priority populations.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the CEO, the General Counsel is responsible for the provision of legal advice and services across Pegasus to enable the achievement of the organisation’s goals while effectively identifying, assessing, and mitigating risk. To be successful in this role, you will thrive in a highly collaborative environment, interacting at all levels across our organisation.
In the role you will:
- Provide high quality, timely, commercially relevant, cost-effective, pragmatic legal advice and services on all aspects of the business and company compliance.
- Coordinate and monitor advice from external counsel as necessary, providing focused and complete briefs.
- Lead in contract negotiations, including the development of contract negotiation strategies.
- Identification of key terms and conditions relevant to legal arrangements and undertake related drafting.
- Contribute to organisational risk management, procurement, tender responses, relationship management and continuous improvement activities.
- Support managers to increase their understanding of legal and contractual matters.
What you will bring
- A qualified solicitor with a current APC and at least 8 years post qualification experience
- Strong commercial acumen with a broad legal, commercial, compliance and regulatory skillset
- Knowledge of service provision and procurement, with proven contract negotiation and drafting skills
- Experience providing sound technical and management advice within a complex environment, identifying legal opportunities and risks; and providing pragmatic and realistic solutions.
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- An innovative mindset and a drive to succeed
- The ability to embrace and lead change in an evolving organisation and sector
- You’ll have an understanding of (or active interest in) and commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi principles and biculturalism.
What we offer
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that focuses on the wellbeing of our community. And it begins with our own people.
- We invest in your development and opportunities for your professional growth
- Supportive, people focused culture
- Range of wellness benefits including an annual wellness subsidy; free after-hours medical care
- Flexible-working opportunities allowing you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We are open to discussing working hours and this role can be a part-time or full-time.
Applications close 19 June 2022.
If you would like to know more about us, what we do and how this role contributes to Our Purpose, please connect with Sarah Mitchell, People & Capability Manager, email@example.com and visit Pegasus Health www.pegasus.org.nz