We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Together at Sanford we are proud of our extensive seafood history and our position as New Zealand’s largest integrated fishing and aquaculture business. Our vision is to be the best seafood company in the world – achieving this through a values led approach of care, passion and integrity in all that we do.
About the role: This role is critically important to ensure only high quality product is supplied to the various processing teams. You will be responsible for identifying and removing defective product and grading product according to specifications. It is a fast pace but fun environment to work in.
There are both day and night shift positions available, and working hours are Monday to Friday:
- Day shift runs from 06:00am to 15:30pm
- Night shift runs from 16:00pm to 01:30am
What you need to be successful in this role:
- You need to be self motivated and have good hand eye coordination.
- Reliability is a key requirement for this role and you will need to be able to travel to Havelock daily if you don’t live locally.
- You need to be self disciplined and ensure that you complete physical stretches in line with the planned stops, but also when there are opportunities in natural breaks in production.
- Previous food processing experience would be advantageous, but is not necessary as full training will be provided.
- Physical fitness is an important prerequisite for this role as it requires standing for long periods of time – in slots of about 3 hours at a time.
What we can offer you:
- Work in a safe and fun team of high performing individuals.
- Consistent work – not linked to seasonal ebbs and flows
- Good remuneration package
- Live and work in a beautiful part of New Zealand and enjoy all the opportunities the region has to offer
- Potential for up-skilling
Applications: If you are passionate the above position and think you are up to the challenge, please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and background to mailto:email@example.com or click Apply on this ad.
For consideration you will need to be eligible to work in New Zealand. As part of our recruitment process pre-employment checks may include criminal history check, drug and alcohol testing and a medical assessment. You will also be required to be fully vaccinated via the Pfizer BioNTech Covid-19 vaccination, or any other vaccine approved for use in New Zealand by the Ministry of Health to protect a person against Covid-19.