We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Part time 0.5FTE, 20 hours per week
Here in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), we put our patients and their families and whanau at the centre of everything we do and this is especially important while their newest family members are going through testing times. We are looking for a special person who has strong administration skills and the ability to be the calm, friendly face of our NICU reception and back office. This role works between 8am – 12pm from Monday to Friday, note, we are able to provide some flexibility on the hours within a day. You will be able to work well within a busy office setting and remain level-headed while ensuring a high level of attention to detail in your work.
As Administration Officer, your role will include (but is not limited to):
- Providing high quality administration support to the NICU
- Maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems
- Continuous improvements to processes and procedures to enhance the administration service provided
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships across the team
- Providing excellent customer service .
Read position discription here.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a busy administration role
- Competent and confident using the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent word processing and data entry skills with a strong eye for detail
- Flexible approach with the ability to successfully prioritise your workload
- Respectful nature handling confidential, often sensitive information in a professional manner
- Excellent communication with a natural flair for fostering positive relationships especially in times of stress
You will be joining a dedicated, supportive and friendly team of health professionals, providing invaluable support to families when they need it most. If you think you bring the skills we are looking for and have what it takes to thrive in a busy hospital environment we would love to hear from you.
About Southern DHB
Southern DHB has the largest regional coverage of all the New Zealand health boards, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities across a huge geographical area. We take pride in all the services we provide and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. We believe that our dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and we need more like-minded people to help us continue providing for our community.
The salary for this position is between $22.48 per hour and $23.36 per hour as per the PSA Admin MECA and will be based on relevant experience and qualifications.
Closing Date: Wednesday 2 February 2022
For further information please contact Hollie Bingham, Recruitment Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you currently work for Southern DHB? If so, please apply for this role via the internal careers site with your DHB sign-in details.
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to:
- Occupational Health Assessment
- Police Vetting / Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
- Following the update to COVID-19 Public Health Response (vaccinations) Order 2021 this also includes the requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You will need to provide proof of this to Occupational Health staff.
Wording for non-DHB websites only:
To Apply: We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: https://careers.southernhealth.nz/