We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
CALLING ALL DREAMERS, DOERS AND GAME-CHANGERS | HE KARANGA ATU KI NGĀ WAEWAE KAI KAPUA, NGĀ TOA, NGĀ KAIWHAKAREREKĒ HOKI
Nāu te rourou, nāku te rourou, ka ora ai te iwi
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
The opportunity | Ko te āheinga
Our established and vibrant team is looking for a Graduate Process Engineer for water and wastewater treatment. We are looking for someone with less than 3 years’ industry experience, preferably in a commercial consultation environment within the Water and Waste sector. You will be responsible for providing process design solutions to external and/or internal clients in a shared services environment.
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Ensuring the completion of processes from conceptual design, front-end engineering and detailed design.
- Assisting in the design and preparation of documents including reports, financial plans and schedules.
- Assisting in the delivery of feasibility studies and multidisciplinary engineering designs.
- Applying innovative solutions and cutting-edge technological developments to contribute to cost effective design that delivers greater value to our stakeholders and clients.
Graduate Process Engineer – Dunedin
About you | E pā ana ki a koe
You’ll need a relevant degree or diploma in Chemical and/or Process, Civil or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent), but just as important will be your personal attributes. You’ll possess university level foundation of technical knowledge on standard processes and procedures in process engineering, including problem solving, and good knowledge of industry process related software, codes and standards.
You’ll be as committed as we are to improving the world we live in, seizing the environmental challenges that we all face and coming up with solutions that will benefit generations to come. Our graduates demonstrate personal leadership qualities and thrive in an environment in which they are challenged and expected to take increasing responsibility and accountability for client service, technical delivery, and project outcomes.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Have completed your respective degree by December 2022 (At the latest)
- Have a full clean current driving licence
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Intern
Job Category: Process Engineer
What we offer | Nga huanga mōu
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development and wellbeing is ongoing.
- Flexible Working Arrangements – including school term contracts, job sharing or part time employment.
- Learning and Talent Development programs.
- Mentoring for you own development.
- Professional Memberships.
- Health Insurance | Income Protection Insurance | Life Insurance.
- Service Recognition Awards.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programs and support.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Options to purchase additional leave.
How to apply | I pēhea ki te whakauru
Apply directly online. We require you to:
- Supply your transcript to date as part of your CV.
- Include a cover letter outlining why you are applying and why we should short list you for interview.
For more information visit our website https://www.stantec.com/en/offices/new-zealand-locations-hub
Applications close on Thursday 1st September, 2022.
To discuss in more detail contact Margaret McMeel 09 580 4502 or 027 544 2930 or apply directly online.
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 25,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!