We collect jop postings from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and tempory job opportunties which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The Recruitment Network is Aotearoa’s largest provider of staff to Food related industries. We work across multiple industry sectors including; Food Production and Supply Chain, Horticulture, Aquaculture and Hospitality including Events, Education, Defence, Hotels, Aged Care and Hospitals.
Since 2007, we have built our company around our passion – people, food, and service.
Ko ngā āheinga mahi / The Opportunity
over-water hotel, restaurant and events destination based in Tauranga, looking for an Executive or Head Chef.
As the Head Chef you will lead a group of hardworking, motivated chefs to deliver on exceptional meal and dining experiences for all guests. You will be equally skilled and experienced in cooking, planning and managing a team in a fast-paced environment, and will provide strong communication skills.
Your passion for fresh ingredients, exceptional tastes and flavours, smart menu design along with slick processes, will ensure that all food service areas of the hotel are consistent and celebrated by our guests. These areas include the restaurant, events & conferencing facilities as well as room service delivery.
E pā ana ki ā koe / About You
• Diverse skillset and experience across a wide range of restaurant types.
• Relevant commercial cookery qualification.
• Food costing/budgeting and cost control experience.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and inspire a team.
• A high level of energy and demonstrated flexibility in food preparation and presentation.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and highly organised.
• A passion for food and presentation.
• Computer literate. Knowledge of POS technology.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work competently under pressure.
• Reliable & flexible to change.
• Remuneration will be based on experience. Full unrestricted working rights within New Zealand.
Apply now and send you email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At TRN we work across a number of mandated sectors, and partner with a significant number of businesses that require candidates and visitors to their sites to be vaccinated from Covid-19, and to be able to produce evidence of vaccination prior to entry onto site. As such, a job offer with TRN is likely to be conditional on proof of vaccination from Covid-19.