We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
At Komodo, we’re on a mission that we’re pretty honoured to have. We work with the most inspiring schools across the globe to enable them with a wellbeing-first approach. Our ultimate aim? To ensure every school is a place in which every student thrives.
We have a burning desire to help schools implement the best mental health and wellbeing practices, support every student on their journey to unlocking their true potential and give all parents the peace of mind they deserve.
With our software and wraparound services, we provide deep insight into the heartbeat of schools, enabling staff to be proactive and make the best decisions when it comes to student wellbeing. We enable schools to measure the effectiveness of their wellbeing strategies, highlight critical wellbeing issues and provide every student with a voice when they need it most.
The work we do daily, whether it be the code we write, the customer support we provide or the psychology embedded within our product, it all goes toward preventing a child from being bullied, highlighting someone in need of academic help or making a school a safer, happier place for all. This is what drives us.
The Opportunity at Komodo
While our mission is not an easy one, we have an incredible amount of fun along the way! Some would say too much. To keep the fun times rolling and continue to build upon a culture we’re immensely proud of, and we have an inspiring opportunity for an extraordinary individual to join Team Komodo. We’re on the lookout for a talented Head of People & Culture with unlimited potential and a character so loveable they make Elmo look evil.
As our new expert in all things people and culture, your role will be immensely varied, including helping us build the best team possible, supporting team members in personal growth, organising awesome activities, contributing to our company culture and driving organisational objectives from a people lens.
- Serve as a champion and role model of our Komodo culture.
- Build and continuously develop a winning recruitment and onboarding process for a seamless and enjoyable experience for all candidates.
- Make great hires and onboard new team members to ensure we build the best team possible.
- Keep track of the team pulse, highlighting areas for improvement.
- Work with our founders to write, implement and manage OKR’s and KPI’s.
- Conduct regular staff one on one’s and reviews to see where we can support team members and how we can assist them with their personal growth plans.
- Help improve the experience for our remote team members.
- Organise social team events and activities.
- General admin and policy creation.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, preferably within a tech or startup environment.
- Must be a people-first person.
- Excellent communication skills. Good speaker and strong presentation skills.
- You’ll be working very closely with our founders who value transparency above all else. You’ll need to be a very honest individual and must be comfortable speaking your mind.
- Must be actions-focussed. We’re not looking for an adviser or consultant, we need a doer.
- Experience with or knowledge of OKR’s.
- Experience working with HR/people experience software is a bonus (particularly 15Five, but anything like Culture Amp or Joyous will be advantageous).
We don’t expect you to tick every box but if some of the above sounds like you we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be the perfect fit for our innovative, purpose-driven EdTech startup in a role with a heap of creative freedom, flexibility and where you’ll enjoy plenty of laughs.
- You will be an early employee and leader, meaning there’s plenty of room to grow your career at Komodo.
- Employee stock option plan to own part of the company you are making a difference in.
- Wellbeing allowance for each staff member every year.
- Personal development allowance for each staff member every year.
- A great team: We have lunch together every day, play table tennis and do other exciting activities together.
- Free parking at our brand new office.
- Flexibility: We are hard-working and outcome-focused, but recognise there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life balance and are always open to remote team members. Note: for this role you will need to be able to be based in Christchurch at our head office.